A new approach to managing your money
My Money gives you the answer you want right up-front. How much money do I have to spend? A single number lets you know how much disposable income you have for spending.
- Total Available. My Money gives you a single number to let you know how much disposable income you have for spending.
- Upcoming Transaction Accountability. Expected purchases, up to 30 days in advance, are removed from the balance available.
- Credit Card Responsibility. Purchases made on a credit card account are removed from the balance available.
- Recurring Transactions. Setup recurring transactions to automatically create upcoming transactions.
- Spending Summary. See a categorical breakdown of your spending by month.
- Bank Reconciliations. Verify that records between your device and the bank match.
- Peer-Peer Syncing. Share data between devices.
The use of My Money is not a guarantee of financial solvency. My Money does not interact with banks or other institutions to get transaction or balance information. All information is entered by the user. Bank reconciliations should be done monthly to ensure your records match the bank's records.